Slightly acidic electrolyzed water generator
Slightly acidic electrolyzed water is an acidic aqueous solution of hypochlorous acid, which is the main sterilizing component, after adding demineralized water to low-concentration hydrochloric acid and sodium chloride, and electrolyzing it in an electrolytic cell.
- Sodium Hypochlorite Generators
- Hypochlorous Acid Water Disinfectant Generator
- Slightly acidic electrolyzed water generator
- Electrolytic device for water treatment
- Disinfectant spray machine
- Alkaline Electrolyzed Water Generator
A R&D meeting about the Sodium hypochlorite electrolytic cell with new structure was held on 10, April 2019. The people in Technical Department,R&D Department,Marketing Department attended the meeting.
The quality management has always been a very important task of our company. We had organized the implementation of multi-faceted management requirements by company system management, production management, organization management, etc., led by the Technical Quality Department