Home / Products / Sodium Hypochlorite Generators / On-site sodium hypochlorite generator system / Sodium Hypochlorite Generators-disinfection machine
Generation of sodium hypochlorite can be accomplished using electrolyzer systems. In these systems, crystallized salt is dissolved and used for electrolysis On-site.
Water consumption: 0.16 cubic meters/h
Salt consumption: 3.2kg/h
DC power consumption: 4.3KW
Effective chlorine content: 1000g/h
Working environment: 4-45℃
Sodium Hypochlorite Generators generally configured with the following components:
1) Electrolysis cells which is the Core components of the systems. Electrolyzes the 2-5% brine solution to produce sodium hypochlorite disinfection solution.
2) Salt dissolver: Provides the required salt solution for electrolysis.
3) PLC Control System: Directly monitor the safe and reliable operation of the entire generator system and the status of self-detection, alarm and self-stop in case of malfunction.
4) Power supply: DC power rectifier, Using professionally produced constant voltage and constant current power supply, Electric conversion efficiency> 92%, Low calorific value and stable operation, Electrolysis efficiency reaches 89-90%, saving energy consumption.
5) Storage tanks: One-piece molding without welding seam, It has good resistance to acid and alkali corrosion.
6) Dosing pumps with dosing controls: Provides the needed disinfection dose based upon the chlorine residual or flow rate of a receiving stream.
1) Water plant disinfection:disinfection of drinking water including rural drinking water and urban water supply;
2) Sewage treatment of Hospital ;
3) Disinfect tableware and utensils in restaurants and canteens;
4) Disinfection of tableware, vegetables, fruits, etc. at home;
5) Disinfection of Swimming pool water；
6) Cooling circulating water treatment of Power plant:Used for disinfection and algae elimination;
7) Industrial waste water treatment:Degraded COD、BOD、Ammonia nitrogen concentration,It has a high removal rate of organic matter and chroma;
8) Other occasions requiring of disinfection.